"Sometimes when you love someone with your heart, the inside of your heart is feeling the love in theirs" - Drake
This is the main part of my current set up. My main board is the Allen&Heath GL2400.
This board has a ton of options and is reasonably flexible. these are my favorite parts:
• 7x4 Matrix
• Proper dual functionality for FoH and/or Monitor mixing
• 100Hz channel high pass filters
• Individual phantom power and polarity switching
• Electronically balanced XLR outputs with +26dBu drive capability
• the two 4-pin XLR lamps that I added.
The board I learnt on. Can’t really knock it.
I learned on a Mackie 40-8, but when my boss bought the GL4, what a difference.
Yo this is my shit. Still use two of these.
“I found this old Ibanez Blazer at a yard sale; I painted it seafoam green, cut a new pickguard, replaced tuners and nuts, and replaced the bridge with a Wilkinson telecaster half-bridge. Amazing stock pickups, beautiful twang. My Jaguar is crying in its case.”
This is REALLY awesome. You really did a great job on it, too!
I feel like a proud father